We started ONEHOPE with a mission to use the power of a bottle of wine to bring people together to serve and celebrate the world. We wanted to create a brand that stood for something great and we wanted to build a team that felt like a family. Today at ONEHOPE we create thoughtfully crafted wine and products that all produce a quantifiable social impact. We have spent 10 years building something very special and today we are looking for someone to join our growing team.
We are looking for someone to schedule the planning of our production in our two warehouses as well as the ordering and call-off of packaging material which ONEHOPE is acquiring directly. This position is located in Santa Ana, Orange County, CA.
You’ll be responsible for developing a rolling 3 monthly and detailed weekly production schedule and relevant packaging material needs plans. In addition, you will also be identifying the weekly replenishment in wine and packaging material for our warehouses. You’ll work scheduled shifts with the expectation of being flexible to be available as needed.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Become a ONEHOPE planning expert and develop all necessary templates to deliver on your goals.
- Develop a rolling 3-monthly estimate production plan for our (2) warehouses.
- Develop an accurate weekly and daily production plan for each warehouse. That includes allocating DTC orders received by the system to each warehouse (with the support of Sage based on the criteria we’ve set).
- Issue monthly and weekly replenishment plans for each warehouse to maintain safety stocks. That includes wines, all packaging materials, and gifting items
- Ship direct from Barrel 10 to Louisville whenever appropriate to minimize our storage cost at Biagi (in liaison with KY warehouse manager and Logistic coordinator).
- Order packaging material according to our production plan. Some items will be ordered to cover 6 months or more in order to benefit lower costs for long runs.
- Call-off the packaging material to cover fulfillment and bottling productions.
- Have full traceability of everything we have produced or will produce
- Liaison as appropriate with other roles in Operations, Commercial and Technology.
Experience and Skills Needed
- 4 years of planning manager or similar role.
- Must demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Requires advanced software knowledge (excel, Google sheet….), strong Web navigational experience, and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- Must be able to efficiently manage multiple projects and tasks at the same time.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, not required, but preferred.
- Displays passion for and responsibility for accurate planning and efficiency.
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve.
- A strong drive to complete tasks.
- Displays personal and corporate integrity.
What’s In It For You:
- A best in class team and company culture
- A fun, but very hard-working and dedicated environment
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Casual dress code
Sound Like a Good Fit?
We’d love to talk to you! Please submit the following to apply:
- Resume (including months/years of employment for each position)
- Cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work in Operations.
- Why you want to work at ONEHOPE and not somewhere else?
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
**This job is based in Orange County, CA
Located in the heart of Napa Valley, ONEHOPE’s mission is to bring people together to celebrate and serve the world. Each of ONEHOPE’s thoughtfully-crafted products supports a charitable cause, empowering people to do more good through everyday actions. Primarily produced in collaboration with Rob Mondavi Jr., ONEHOPE provides award-winning wine with a measurable social impact. Since its launch, more than $2.3 million in donations have been made to help feed the hungry, provide clinical trials for cancer patients, find forever homes for shelter animals, and much more.