We started ONEHOPE with a mission to harness the power of a bottle of wine to bring people together to serve and celebrate the world. We wanted to create a brand that stood for something greater than just its products and build a team that felt like a family. Today, ONEHOPE creates thoughtfully-crafted wine, gourmet coffee, and beautiful gifts that all support a charitable cause. We have spent 10 years building something very special and are looking for a motivated, inspired Regional Sales Manager to join our growing team and manage sales in Northern California, Colorado, Nevada and Hawaii.
- Distributor/Account management for Northern California, Colorado, Nevada, and Hawaii.
- Educate, train, develop, and motivate distributor sales & management teams, and account staff to foster the success of ONEHOPE Brand.
- Schedule and conduct sales meetings and ONEHOPE product presentations for distributor teams and accounts.
- Set forth sales goals for distributor divisions and implement attainment strategies to meet objectives and report on results with the help of the VP of National Sales.
- Inspire confidence and gain respect as an effective company spokesperson both within our distributors/wholesales and accounts.
- Consistently communicate territory success/obstacles with VP of Sales and efficiently problem solves to overcome obstacles encountered in the field.
- Collaborate with key accounts in the geographic region to improve the distribution of ONEHOPE Wine.
- Strategize with VP of Sales and regional team to enhance contribution to company-wide sales strategies and goals.
- Partner with distributor management to understand their business, set sales goals/projections, and support them in securing additional market share of ONEHOPE Wine through their sales teams effective sales approach.
- Execute on Sales Programs by developing distributor action plans.
- Familiarize yourself with competition and remain apprised of market trends and development within the wine category, geographic regions, and accounts.
- Develop relationships with accounts while promoting ONEHOPE to consumers at food/wine/industry events/non-profit events.
- Work flexible hours, which include evenings, and/or weekends. Overnight travel as required.
- Perform other work related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Reports directly to VP of National Sales
Experience and Skills Needed:
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, and Google applications; advanced Excel and PowerPoint required
- Ability to drive and maintain a valid and/or current driver’s license
- Lift and carry a 25+ pound case of product on an occasional basis.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Comprehensive understanding of wine to include regions/varietals, product/food pairing techniques, basic production, and service.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities on tight deadlines and maintain high-level of quality output.
- Ability to understand and manage budgets, profitability, and expenses.
- Ability to communicate enthusiasm and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to work with all levels of employees throughout the organization.
- Ability to work independently and function as a self-starter with, at times, minimal supervision.
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
What’s In It For You:
- A best in class team and company culture
- A fun, but very hard-working and dedicated environment
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
Sound Like a Good Fit?
- We’d love to talk to you! Please submit the following to apply:
- Resume (including months/years of employment for each position)
Cover letter explaining:
- Why you want to work in wine sales?
- Why you want to work at ONEHOPE and not somewhere else?
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
**This job is based in Orange County, CA or El Segundo, CA
Located in the heart of Napa Valley, ONEHOPE’s mission is to bring people together to celebrate and serve the world. Each of ONEHOPE’s thoughtfully-crafted products supports a charitable cause, empowering people to do more good through everyday actions. Primarily produced in collaboration with Rob Mondavi Jr., ONEHOPE provides award-winning wine with a measurable social impact. Since its launch, more than $2.3 million in donations have been made to help feed the hungry, provide clinical trials for cancer patients, find forever homes for shelter animals, and much more.