We started ONEHOPE with a mission to use the power of a bottle of wine to bring people together to serve and celebrate the world. We wanted to create a brand that stood for something great and we wanted to build a team that felt like a family. Today at ONEHOPE we create thoughtfully crafted wine and products that all produce a quantifiable social impact. We have spent 10 years building something very special and today we are looking for someone to join our growing team.
We are looking for someone to manage all email marketing operations across our business channels (such as Direct-to-Consumer/e-Commerce, Direct Sales, Retail, and Subsidiary Brands). You’ll be responsible for developing and executing our email marketing strategy as well as making continual optimizations based on your analysis of our email performance.
Your goal will be to reach customers across all of our business channels with engaging, informative, and beautiful email content about once a week per channel.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Be ONEHOPE’s resident email expert. You’ll pride yourself on being our Go-To for industry trends, email tech innovation, and ONEHOPE’s unique opportunities for growth.
- From initial concept to hitting “send”, you will be responsible for the entire process of creating marketing emails:
- You will work with cross-functional teams to develop content for all marketing emails across our business units: Direct-to-Consumer (AKA eCommerce), Direct Sales (our viaONEHOPE channel), Corporate Sales, Retail, ONEHOPE Winery (Estate 8), and 7 Cellars (John Elway’s proprietary wine label created by ONEHOPE)
- Work with our team of mega-talented graphic designers to bring your email content to life
- Email testing/proofreading and scheduling
- Meet a goal of 1 marketing email per week per channel
- Work with our Social Media Manager to sync email sends with social posts
- Work with our eCommerce Coordinator to sync email sends with product launches
- Work with our Direct Sales (viaONEHOPE) team to create and send weekly and monthly informational newsletters to our community of direct sellers:
- Gather content, write copy, prepare assets, compose the HTML (using a template), get necessary approvals, proofread, and send
- Triggered Emails: Work within our triggered email platform (Bluecore) to expand and continually refresh our triggered email campaigns
- Keep detailed reports on all email marketing activity and report out to the team on a regular basis
- Use your data to inform & optimize your campaigns
- Run A/B tests and report on results
- Light Customer Support:
- Help resolve email-related support issues with the viaONEHOPE Direct Seller community
Experience and Skills Needed:
- 2+ years experience in email marketing
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS (comfortable manipulating templates)
- Mailchimp or similar ESP experience
- Bluecore or similar triggered email experience
- Google docs and/or Excel - intermediate knowledge (comfortable with basic functions like vlookup, concatenate, etc.)
- Google Analytics skills
- Basic Photoshop skills (cropping, resizing images)
- Basic database/SQL skills are a bonus
- Displays passion for digital marketing and communications
- Displays leadership and initiative
- Displays a passion for what you do and a drive to improve
- A strong drive to meet and exceed goals
- Displays personal and corporate integrity
What’s In It For You:
- A best in class team and company culture
- A beautiful, dog-friendly office located in El Segundo
- A fun, but very hard-working and dedicated environment
- Medical and dental benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Casual dress code
Sound Like a Good Fit?
We’d love to talk to you! Please submit the following to apply:
- Resume (including months/years of employment for each position)
- Portfolio of your marketing email masterpieces
Cover letter explaining:
- Why you want this position?
- Why ONEHOPE?
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
**This job is based in El Segundo, CA
Located in the heart of Napa Valley, ONEHOPE’s mission is to bring people together to celebrate and serve the world. Each of ONEHOPE’s thoughtfully-crafted products supports a charitable cause, empowering people to do more good through everyday actions. Primarily produced in collaboration with Rob Mondavi Jr., ONEHOPE provides award-winning wine with a measurable social impact. Since its launch, more than $2.3 million in donations have been made to help feed the hungry, provide clinical trials for cancer patients, find forever homes for shelter animals, and much more.