We started ONEHOPE with a mission to use the power of a bottle of wine to bring people together to serve and celebrate the world. We wanted to create a brand that stood for something great and we wanted to build a team that felt like a family. Today at ONEHOPE we create thoughtfully crafted wine and products that all produce a quantifiable social impact. We have spent 10 years building something very special and today we are looking for someone to join our growing team..
ONEHOPE is seeking a Corporate Sales Coordinator to assist in managing orders, inventory, and other administrative tasks for the inside sales team.
What you'll be doing:
- Assist inside sales team on coordinating orders
- Print and organize website orders
- Coordinate and facilitate corporate gifting orders with the warehouse team
- Inventory management
- Printing and organizing gift notes and shipping labels
- Tracking orders and communicating to clients
- Managing shipment requests
- Event and Trade show assistance
- Provide Support for Corporate Accounts
Experience and Skills Needed:
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications; advanced Excel required
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/priorities on tight deadlines and maintain high level of quality output.
- Ability to communicate enthusiasm and maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to work independently and function as a self-starter with, at times, minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic business mathematical skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentage).
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, not required, but preferred.
- A best in class team and company culture
- A fun, but very hard-working and dedicated environment
- Casual dress code
**This job is based in Orange County, CA.
Located in the heart of Napa Valley, ONEHOPE’s mission is to bring people together to celebrate and serve the world. Each of ONEHOPE’s thoughtfully-crafted products supports a charitable cause, empowering people to do more good through everyday actions. Primarily produced in collaboration with Rob Mondavi Jr., ONEHOPE provides award-winning wine with a measurable social impact. Since its launch, more than $2.3 million in donations have been made to help feed the hungry, provide clinical trials for cancer patients, find forever homes for shelter animals, and much more.